The Department of Women's Health Unit provides assistance to high-risk pregnant women with various obstetric complications and severe extragenital pathology, as well as gynecological patients who need both specialized and highly specialized care from various regions of Kazakhstan.
The Department has two clinical units - obstetrics and gynecology, which combine two divisions - inpatient and outpatient.
In turn, each unit has programs in clinical areas:
• Management of pregnant women at risk with obstetric pathology
• Management of pregnant women at risk with extragenital pathology
• Fetal medicine
• Conservative and operative obstetrics
• Reproductive health
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Reconstructive plastic surgery