The Department of Internal Medicine is a structural subdivision of the UMC and includes a treatment and consultation unit.
The treatment and consultation unit consists of programs and provides the following medical services:
General Therapy Program:
- consultations of a therapist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, hepatologist, allergist, immunologist, pulmonologist, nephrologist, dermatologist, dermatocosmetologist, occupational pathologist, hematologist, arrhythmologist, transfusiologist, Check-Up;
- functional diagnostics: pneumotachometry, spirography, skin allergy testing, blood allergy screening, removal of skin neoplasms, dermatoscopy, phototherapy, plasma therapy, dermatocosmetic services, face and neck plasma lifting, mesotherapy of the scalp, facial mesotherapy, etc.;
- day therapeutic multidisciplinary hospital, outpatient extracorporeal hemocorrection room, "Diabetic foot" room, "Memory Clinic" room.
- consultations of a neurologist;
- functional diagnostics, EEG, daily video EEG, ENMG, echoencephalography, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), ultrasound of nerves.
Cardiology and Rheumatology Program:
- consultations with a cardiologist and a rheumatologist.
- functional diagnostics: EchoCG, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Holter monitoring, TREADMILL test, Stress EchoCG, Transesophageal Echocardiography, Angioscopy, ECG.
Rehabilitation and physiotherapy program (for children and adults):
- consultation with a physiotherapist;
- physical therapy doctor, massage, electrotherapy, phototherapy, laser therapy, ultrasound, tractional, inhalation therapy, hydrocolonotherapy (pool), etc.
University Health Center. Provision of primary health care. The work of general practitioners, screening programs, prenatal diagnostics, ultrasound diagnostics of all organs.