“The Department has the following treatment and diagnostic rooms: 2 rooms of robotic kinesotherapy with complex “”Locomat Pro”” with biofeedback (biofeedback), posturography room with biofeedback, office of biofeedback-musculoskeletal correction, office of biofeedback-psychoemotional correction, mechanotherapy room, office of robotic kinesotherapy for upper limbs with extended biofeedback at the complex “”Armeo Spring”””
“””1. Robotic trainer “”Lokomat Pro”” to restore walking skills with enhanced feedback;
2. Robotic complex “”Armeo Spring”” to restore movement for the upper limbs with enhanced feedback;
3. Trainer EMG biofeedback is intended for training of muscles (as one muscle in the group) with enhanced biological feedback;
4. The system for the correction of psychoemotional state;
5. Computer dynamic posturography (stabilometry, stabilography) for posture control, balance training and movement coordination;
6. Dynamic ladder-bars is designed for physical therapy, recovery of motor skills of the lower extremities, muscle strengthening.
7. “”Exoskeleton””, gives the opportunity to stand up and walk. the use of this device helps to improve the work of the muscular corset, increase muscle strength, restore the muscles of the lower extremities.