“The activity of the laboratory is aimed at the development of orthosis as a method of treatment of complex rehabilitation by improving the organization of care, manufacturing technology, introduction and development of new types of orthotic and orthopedic products.
The main principle in activity is the maximum correction of pathologies in combination with comfort and availability of our products that is reached by high professionalism, use of innovative methods and technology at the minimum expenses of production. The main directions of development are:
– production of a wide range of orthotic and orthopedic products;
– introduction of innovative technologies in orthotic and orthopedic production;
– further increase of corrective efficiency of products due to improvement of their design features, quality;
– development and research of new technical means of rehabilitation (orthoses, simulators, etc.).
– expansion of the client base due to the development of new types of orthotic and orthopedic products for patients with nosological forms such as scoliosis and other spinal deformities, the consequences of craniocerebral, vertebro-spinal injuries, stroke, limb fractures, etc.
Consultation with an orthosis specialist
Examination of the patient, diagnosis and appointment of orthosis and orthopedic products
Manufacturing of orthosis and orthopedic products of varying complexity for the upper and lower extremities, trunk (corsets for the treatment of scoliosis Chenot, Rigo-Chenot), orthopedic insoles
Gymnastics classes based on the method of K. Schroth in the treatment of scoliosis and other spinal disorders
“Laser Line device (Measurement of angles of deformations of joints and segments of the musculoskeletal system)
The device lasermedia L. A. S. A. R. (determination of the position line of the centre of gravity of the body and posture)
Goniometry (Measurement of angles of deformities of joints and segments of the musculoskeletal system)
Podometry (foot Diagnostics)
“The laboratory has four patents for inventions.
Orthotic products are made on the modern German equipment of firm “”Otto Bock””.
All orthotic products are made individually for each patient, taking into account the specifics of the disease.
Gym Meal, where classes are held for the treatment of scoliosis occupies 75 sq. m.
The territory of the laboratory occupies 455 sq. m.”