“1. Introduction morphological and immunohistochemical study of probiotic in the pathology of the kidney (predominantly by glomerular diseases and transplant) in children.
We introduced morphological study of biopsies from heart transplants in connection with the beginning of heart transplantation in the National Scientific center of cardiac Surgery
2. In connection with the beginning of liver transplantation in children, we introduced a morphological study of liver biopsies.
3. Introduction of morphological study of muscle biopsies in neuromuscular diseases in children.
4. In connection with the opening of the Department of pediatric Oncology, a morphological and immunohistochemical study was started for oncopathology in children.
“The directions for further development are:
– Automation of IHC studies
– Expansion of the IGH research panel in oncopathologies.
– Development of morphological studies (immunohistochemical, fluorescent) in heart, kidney, liver transplants, etc.
– Development of morphological study of muscle biopsies in neuromuscular diseases in children studies (immunohistochemical, fluorescent).