Specialized Rheumatology Department for 25 beds, the only one in our country, where carried out the diagnosis of systemic connective tissue diseases (SCTD) in children with the use of modern immunological markers (determination of autoantibodies), computed tomography, morphological endoscopic studies, tissue biopsy. New technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases (TAD) and systemic vasculitis (SV) in pediatric rheumatology have been introduced over the past 5 years. Highly sensitive immunological tests for the diagnosis of AIZ and SV by the RIF method (ANF/ANCA/AFS /immunoblot) are introduced, therapy of resistant variants of AIZ and SV with the use of biological drugs is also carried out, intra-articular administration of drugs is actively used. The Department also carries out constant monitoring to ensure the safety of treatment, the organization of screening for tuberculosis with the use of a quantifier test. Multidisciplinary approach to examination and treatment in close cooperation with specialists from related fields of medicine: ophthalmology, orthopedics, dermatology, oncohematology, nephrology, hemalogy, etc. Specialized care, physiotherapy (kinesotherapy, including in the pool, massage, ergotherapy), psychosocial therapy with training of parents of sick children.
“1. Biological therapy (IL-6 inhibitor, anti TNF, anti B cell, t-lymphocyte co-stimulation Blocker, etc)
2. Immunosuppressive therapy (methotrexate, cyclophosphamide, mycophenolate mofetil, etc)
3. VVIG therapy (UDM/SLE/Kawasaki )
4. Methods of extracorporeal therapy (plasmapheresis)
5. Intraarticular administration of drugs and other methods
“Doctors of the Rheumatology Department are actively involved in the development and implementation of clinical protocols for pediatric rheumatology (No. 10);
– annually for the last 5 years mentoring school and master classes with the participation of leading international experts in pediatric rheumatology (2 times a year) on the diagnosis and treatment of resistant /orphan AIZ/ABC in pediatric rheumatology are held with the participation of patients.
– joining Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO) from 2018
-scientific work/publication of articles, work with residents