The University Health Center is located on the territory of Nazarbayev University at Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, 53/8, block 24.
Types of assistance: pre-medical, qualified, medical and social, specialized.
The University Health Center provides primary health care services to the attached population.
There are 5 territorial sites: 3 therapeutic, 1 GP, 1 pediatric.
3. Physical Therapy: – Magnet
– Ultra high frequency – UHF
– BIOPTRON-heat treatment
– Inhalation-aerosol therapy
– Quantum therapy
– Shock wave therapy
4.ENT harvester-doctor’s desk
– Tympanometry-a method of objective study of the function of the middle ear, the degree of mobility of the eardrum and the conductivity of the auditory bones by creating variations in air pressure in the auditory canal.
– Audiometry-measurement of hearing acuity, determination of auditory sensitivity to sound waves of different frequencies.
Rhinomanometry – used to set the bandwidth of the respiratory tract.
5. Ophthalmoscopy with direct Ophthalmoscope and non-contact lens
– Visometry-definition of visual acuity
– Biomicroscopy – examination with a slit lamp
– Selection of points simple and complex correction
– Measurement of intraocular pressure using noncontact pneumometric
– Definition of refraction by using autokeratorefractometer
– Definition of fields of view by using the apparatus of Namri
– Massage the eyelids
– Removal of foreign bodies
– Subconjunctival, parabulbar injections
– Gonioscopy-using the Goldman lens
Cycloscope – through the lens of Goldman
6. Holter ECG monitoring
7. Daily blood PRESSURE monitoring
8. High-frequency electrocoagulator for monopolar, bipolar sections and coagulation of ARS, series 303.
9. Video microscope